Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
You'd better believe that we'll be there, we've only missed one weekend this season :D

Unfortunately my Mustang doesn't make for the best vehicle to get more than two bikers around.

If you don't manage to get a ride and you want a reliable car to drive up with you can take Tara's Scion and throw your bike in the back with the seats down. You'll have to deal with all the excessive Hello Kitty gooeyness that goes along with it, but fuel economy isn't bad (34 mpg) so if you don't manage to find anything else let us know :thumbsup:

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
big_mountain_biker said:
You'd better believe that we'll be there, we've only missed one weekend this season :D

Unfortunately my Mustang doesn't make for the best vehicle to get more than two bikers around.

If you don't manage to get a ride and you want a reliable car to drive up with you can take Tara's Scion and throw your bike in the back with the seats down. You'll have to deal with all the excessive Hello Kitty gooeyness that goes along with it, but fuel economy isn't bad (34 mpg) so if you don't manage to find anything else let us know :thumbsup:
Hello Pink Poh Kitty :lol::lol:

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
Breaking news!

The Hello Kitty Vibrator is back in the UK!
Yes, it's true. the once mythical Hello Kitty massager is now on sale in the UK, and this time it's X rated fun that it's after. There's a sexy Hello Kitty vibrating keychain on offer, which comes in a horse kigurumi* outfit, and is available in six colours with helpful Japanese instructions, or a full size shoulder massager, that will get you purring. It even has some biographical information about your favourite cat- Kitty's birthday is 1 November. She was born in suburban London. She weighs the same as 3 apples and likes cute things, candy, stars and goldfish. Miaoww.
*Kigurumi? is the Japanese name for costumed animal characters..:eekster:​

Attachments

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
big_mountain_biker said:

i might be buying a season pass front Grant... dude got injured long boarding... sux...

As for getting up there, would be awesome heading up there with you guys. If you cant then it's all good... I'll follow Greg down again. Wonder if he told his wife about his season pass yet... lols

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
mrpercussive said:
i might be buying a season pass front Grant... dude got injured long boarding... sux...

As for getting up there, would be awesome heading up there with you guys. If you cant then it's all good... I'll follow Greg down again. Wonder if he told his wife about his season pass yet... lols
The season pass is definitely sweet. Healing vibes to Grant.

Cool, well let us know if you want to drive the Scion. Tara and I could drive to you and you could take the car from there.

Hiding season passes from the wife :nono: ;) :nono:

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
big_mountain_biker said:
The season pass is definitely sweet. Healing vibes to Grant.

Cool, well let us know if you want to drive the Scion. Tara and I could drive to you and you could take the car from there.

Hiding season passes from the wife :nono: ;) :nono:
will let you know what the plans are soon. Gotta get in contact with Grant and see if he's still selling that pass... cant wait to hit it up there again. Last time was just awesome hangin with awesome people and with awesome riding to boot... XD

utabintarbo said:
Be sure to get pics of Mr.P driving the Kittymobile. :eekster:

Good blackmail material! :lol:
Ummmmmmmmm..... no... lols

·
EastBaySteez
4,726 Posts
Update

Poh, wont know for at least a week to two weeks whats going on with my ankle. Doc said its the most extreme soft tissue damage he's seen in 20 years. We'll have to wait and see.

Along with the 103 fever, and the strep throat, worst case of swimmers ear I have ever had in my 6 years of swimming. I'll be out for at least a week before I can think straight.

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
motormonkeyr6 said:
Update

Poh, wont know for at least a week to two weeks whats going on with my ankle. Doc said its the most extreme soft tissue damage he's seen in 20 years. We'll have to wait and see.

Along with the 103 fever, and the strep throat, worst case of swimmers ear I have ever had in my 6 years of swimming. I'll be out for at least a week before I can think straight.
Dang dude your a wreck might want to take up video games instead. :D

Can you loan the pass out??:confused:

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
motormonkeyr6 said:
Update

Jeez dude, you're phucked up :madman:

Mend fast

Jake

PS. They shoot horses :yikes:

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
motormonkeyr6 said:
Update

Oooooo... alrighty then... heal up soon dude... gotta get you back banging on those pedals... XD

Can i use the pass in the mean time??? :rolleyes:

·
EastBaySteez
4,726 Posts
I dont think you can lend out pass's...

But if it comes down to it Im pretty sure I can get it transferred over to some one else... lets hope it doesnt come down to that though!

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
motormonkeyr6 said:
I dont think you can lend out pass's...

But if it comes down to it Im pretty sure I can get it transferred over to some one else... lets hope it doesnt come down to that though!
Do you have to show a ID or something when you get on the lift or some special place??:confused:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.