Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know where the N Trail begins, do all the new improvments connect to the begining? I've seen different pictures on the Poedunks site and the surrounding just dont look familiar.

·
Registered
39 Posts
craigstr said:
I know where the N Trail begins, do all the new improvments connect to the begining? I've seen different pictures on the Poedunks site and the surrounding just dont look familiar.
Depends on which start you are refering to? The new section starts by the power station, not by the first (as you come from Hoge Rd.) rock knob w/ the big pit jump. The start is up in the rocks to the SE of the power station. I've attached a pick of me on the first bit after the start.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Power station is due south of the rock knob w/ the pit jump; just continue south on that road. Location is marked w/ a blue circle:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did two runs yesterday afternoon

So what are the plans after the Rock Garden?? Is it going to connect to the old trail?? I'll have to check with the Poedunks site and get out there and help one day.

·
Registered
58 Posts
We will be working in the N-Trail rock garden this week, on Wednesday April 30 at 5:45 pm. Meet at the Rancho San Rafael Softball fields. www.poedunk.com

·
Rope stretcher
38 Posts
We almost finished the expert line in the rock garden and are now working on the easier "McChicken" line, we will be working on Wednesday evenings from now until it gets too hot. Meet at the softball fields parking lot @ 5:45. Ck out poedunk.com for more info. After the rock garden we will match into the existing Ntrail. We have already moved moved several tons of rock just in this section alone. Hope you enjoy some of these photos -Randy

the whole enchilada

studying for the entrance exam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts