Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
avg. joe
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last I heard, the rain was going to be moving into the area in the evening. So, I am planning on hitting the trails at Chicopee at noon on Sunday. I generally ride the Loop with the Zig Zag tossed in, but if someone would prefer to ride at the Ag Center, I could be talked into that site.

I will be working tonight...yup, the midnight shift. I will check back then to see if there are any takers to this ride offer.

Ciao,
Tom
:cool:

·
\|/Home of the Braves\|/
1,926 Posts
I'm planning on being at Chicopee around 11-12 with a friend or two. Probably ride some there and maybe go up to the Ag Center. The trails should be in great shape. I just got back from Bull and had a great time!

·
I love Pisgah
3,406 Posts
Well, Kevin and I are meeting at chicopee at...you guessed it...noon tomorrow:). Will ride there for a bit, then go over to the Agri..."sniff".."sob"...Center, and ride a couple laps there. I see a mini mtbr gathering in the makes.
Rode at Mansell(watched 3 cop cars worth of Rosell City police bust some paintball players today. They were hating life for sure), then we went over and rode Blankets today. What a gorgous day indeed.

Duck

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well you guys have fun. I will NOT be making it up there. I seriously doubt I will be doing much of anything other than "crawling" around the house tomorrow. Did the Wheels of Fire Century today, 101 miles around Hampton and Pine Mtn, GA. Yeowza, put in a respectable 5:47 total time for my first triple digit ride :D

Duck, I'll drop you an email when I get back in town next weekend. Maybe a ride next Sunday or something.

Ryan

·
I love Pisgah
3,406 Posts
Well damn! Ha..just kidding.

Good job!...on the ride today. Thats killer to hear.

I did 30 minutes of sprints after our ride Wed as well. Figure I need too in order to keep up with your young arse, eh?:)

In the meantime, I'll print off our entry form and such for that death march thingie....heheheh...and get that going.

Looking forward to riding with ya again.

Duck

·
\|/Home of the Braves\|/
1,926 Posts
Sounds good

Duckman said:
Well, Kevin and I are meeting at chicopee at...you guessed it...noon tomorrow:). Will ride there for a bit, then go over to the Agri..."sniff".."sob"...Center, and ride a couple laps there. I see a mini mtbr gathering in the makes.
Rode at Mansell(watched 3 cop cars worth of Rosell City police bust some paintball players today. They were hating life for sure), then we went over and rode Blankets today. What a gorgous day indeed.

Duck
I should be up there around 11 and will do an outer loop lap so I should be in the parking lot around noon. I drive a silver Accord with no rack. See y'all there!

·
avg. joe
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fun times ahead

Sounds like Duckman is correct about a mini gathering. I will see everyone at noon.

Tom

ps Good job on the long ride Ryan.

·
\|/Home of the Braves\|/
1,926 Posts
OK, make that a silver explorer WITH a rack!

Eric

Great job on the century - Owwwww

1 - 8 of 8 Posts