Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where is this, and more importantly, why am I not there this Saturday?

My goals for 2007.

1. Find out where this is.
2. Learn to ride a wheelie
3. Get FC to fund my trip out there to do a 29er VS 26er test on tight ledge/cliff handling with spectacular deathtrap on one side.

Attachments

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm, let's see. So you guys want to see if I can drag all your beer drinking asses along, on this tight budget? Next thing I know, K-Max will want to go too.
Let me check it...

Nice find Raf!

·
Totally, and to the max.
2,555 Posts
Dear god! That's insane. Four pubs in a row!

We will definitely have to go there in person, just to scope it out and make sure it was legit.

So those guys decide to ride a cliff ledge after a full night of drinking? If so, I have no more excuses to not ride. :p

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
K, that's why they're pro!

I'll start a new thread on what it will take for the NoCal guys to go pro. Whaddaya think? How many pubs will be needed? We could start with Datenswantz's pub!

·
Registered
883 Posts
rensho said:
"Who is Hans Rey? -Dan51 and TheLaw
Mr. Rey used one of Dan's tools (you know he carries a lot of them) when we ran into him in Italy. We had it framed and it now hangs over the fireplace.

You all need to get back to work!

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Law said:
Mr. Rey used one of Dan's tools (you know he carries a lot of them) when we ran into him in Italy. We had it framed and it now hangs over the fireplace.

You all need to get back to work!
I am at work! Where are you; internet cafe? Some people...talk about 4 hr lunches.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
rensho said:
K, that's why they're pro!

I'll start a new thread on what it will take for the NoCal guys to go pro. Whaddaya think? How many pubs will be needed? We could start with Datenswantz's pub!
4 Pubs and then they ride that shite?:eekster: I sounds like the finals for the Darwin Award:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
rensho said:
Where is this, and more importantly, why am I not there this Saturday?

My goals for 2007.

1. Find out where this is.
2. Learn to ride a wheelie
3. Get FC to fund my trip out there to do a 29er VS 26er test on tight ledge/cliff handling with spectacular deathtrap on one side.
THE CLIFFS OF INSANITY!!!!

·
3.14159265358979323846…
2,847 Posts
rensho said:
Look again mon frere.

He is among the foremost 2 wheeled photographers in the world. He surely uses PS, but certainly not in the way you may be suggesting...
Just ask folks like Steve Peat, Hans Rey, etc.

More Delisch picx here.
http://www.freezefocus.com/
I just wanted to believe it was chopped... it hurts my brain to think someone would be nuts enough to ride that... damn fine photography regardless.

·
www.derbyrims.com
6,766 Posts
Marin Headlands secret trail. You ride up the road and through the last bunker tunnel, take a left. When you get to the cliff, take a sharp right .... or it's a loooooong drop!

Those pix give me the heebeegeebees!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.