Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an unusual frame but I have no idea who manufactured it. Was hoping somebody would recognize this. It is designed for 26" wheels, probably for urban or trials. Serial number on bottom of bottom bracket is: LQ060100419. If you click on the pics, they'll get bigger for better clarity. Thanks for any input!

Bicycle frame Bicycle part Bicycle accessory White Bicycle

Brown White Black Tan Metal

Metal Tan Beige Composite material Material property

Pipe Metal Beige Steel Composite material

Metal Steel Bicycle part Composite material Aluminium

Metal Musical instrument accessory Steel Composite material Material property

Bicycle accessory Bicycle frame Bicycle part Metal Iron

Idiophone Metal Carving Bronze Ancient history

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
My guess is it's 2002-2006 era because it has both disc and v-brake mounts. The 06 at the beginning might mean 2006. It has the very low standover which would be typical of trials but I'd expect Magura hydro rim brake mounts instead of standard v-brake posts. And it also has that overbuilt front end that was common with earlier dirt jumpers. The other thing that would make me think it might be toward the later of my guessed era is the wishbone at the chainstay/bb junction. That's more commonly seen more recently. So I'd say it's intention is urban/jump and it's from 2006 or so.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have no idea what a cube frame looks like. Instead of just throwing out a name that people may not know, do a google image search and post a link to the frame you think it might be. But, before posting it, compare the images above to the images you found.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All I'm saying is why post the name of bicycle manufacturer when you haven't even compared the two frames yourself? If you want "try to help" that would be the way to go. Listing random manufacturer names wont help here, unfortunately.

If there is someone who actually knows this frame, I'm sure they'll see it and just post what it is without the need to list random things. If no one knows it, then it'll remain nameless...lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.