Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I bribe anyone into spilling their guts about the mountain biking in Molalla?

North, West, East, South, Northeast of the town? 5 Miles outside? Along any specific river? Maps are probably too technical for me- how about a few hints?

I feel the need to donate more blood to Mother Earth; but don't like giving in the same old places time after time.

Nick

·
Registered
216 Posts
What, the trail review didn't help you much (Find it yourself... we did...:rolleyes:)? The one spot I know of is in the Molalla River Corridor, starting at the Hardy Creek Trail head.

From Merry Cranksters website:

A network of trails on BLM land South east of Molalla.Directions: Hardy Creek Trailhead, Molalla River Corridor, (9 miles east of Molalla) take Hwy 211 east following signs to Feyrer park, cross the river and turn right following Dickie Prarie Road about 5.5 miles , turn right and cross the GlenAvon bridge , follow the paved Molalla Forest road 3.5 miles to the trailhead on the right.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
TobysTurtles said:
Can I bribe anyone into spilling their guts about the mountain biking in Molalla?

North, West, East, South, Northeast of the town? 5 Miles outside? Along any specific river? Maps are probably too technical for me- how about a few hints?

I feel the need to donate more blood to Mother Earth; but don't like giving in the same old places time after time.

Nick
Molalla Creek Corridor is where everyone goes around there. The "secret" stuff is at a place called "Goat Mountain" between Molalla and Estacada. There's been a number of bigfoot sightings there so that's always been a fun thing to ponder as you struggle up the blind corners and something large is rustling in the bushes next to you! LOL!
Really is a creepy place and you'll rarely see another soul out there. I do know for a fact that there are a number of cougars in that area - just one more reason to make sure you're riding faster than your buddies at that place!!!

Cheers,

G MAN

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.