Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,389 Posts
Well done. Now get rid of the saddle bag and bottle holder and get a hydro pack.
She's a beaut.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:D its just a KMC chain.. Can't get hold of Spank's tweet tweet chain in gold

Hope that my crap riding won't let her down.

The saddle bag and bot cage is for the short loop near my place. Too lazy to strap on my Hydro bag...;) For longer rides, these two will be staying home..

·
Registered
555 Posts
Niceeeee

Welcome to the club. Love that color combo. Had a Lotus Europa that color many moons ago. Always liked the look. You will also like the ride. Now go get it dirty. Jim:thumbsup:

·
Those who skibike, know..
327 Posts
Wow thats one of the sweetest builds I have ever seen. Where is that first pic taken, Toys-R-Us?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Been hitting the trails hard for the past 2 days. Swapped my high roller 2.35 to the Conti Rubber Queen 2.4 and I've been grining silly for 2 days. Can't wait to do it again!!!

·
~~~
2,039 Posts
Your Pimp-Fu is strong! Do you have gold teeth to match?

This ranks up there with yangpei's black and white Rogue as far as Ellsworth pimpness goes. Hmmm, can you get custom gold annodized rockers?

Ooooh. This needs to go side by side with "White Gold" from the Turner board!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ha ha.. Gold teeth to match??.... Maybe after I lose some from some serious crash.:ihih: Gold rockers... cool idea. Time to check out my local anodising garage.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Cool Bike Mate!!!

Reminds me of an angry bumblebee on roids, the curve on those Moment top tubes is awesome.

I wouldn't worry about removing the bottle cage. Your more likely to scratch the frame and loosen the outer mount threads by removing and replacing the cage regularly and judging by the build, the weight of this item is an non issue. All good bikes are fitted with bottle cage so just find a gold plated carbon one to match the bike and grill.

Now get out, hammer the thing and put some dirty shots instead.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Some upgrades over the past 6 months

Spank Bars

Gold Jockeys

Hope Rotors

E13 bash. Smashed my old one. The Saint honeycomb bash isn't as tough as it looks :mad:

Drive side

Non Drive side

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.