Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
even though I think your RM personality sucks, I'll give you some feedback...

good song on Adam's part....and you need some practice keeping riders in the actual camera frame....otherwise, not bad and thanks for sharing...

·
Local Paperboy Hero
986 Posts
irieness said:
even though I think your RM personality sucks, I'll give you some feedback...

good song on Adam's part....and you need some practice keeping riders in the actual camera frame....otherwise, not bad and thanks for sharing...
Fyckin eh. You might be the meanest pot head I've ever met. I think it's a front. Or, have you always been so troubled? But, if you like the MM, you can't be all bad.

Nice vids BCD. Guy's 3s are lookin STEEZY.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Cru Jones said:
Fyckin eh. You might be the meanest pot head I've ever met. I think it's a front. Or, have you always been so troubled? But, if you like the MM, you can't be all bad.
it's not that I'm mean...I just have no problem stating the truth...he has the biggest elitest attitude on the RM downhill forum and I love heckling those guys with little pee pee syndrome on there...you also might be onto something with the "front" hunch...it can be quite entertaining at times...

he had no problem stating that he thought only one person in the STINC vid had any style and how he was unimpressed with it...well, I was unimpressed with his filming skills...the riders were killing it though...

and people are under the misconception that pot makes you unable to state the obvious...even if that might be negative...pot doesn't make your perception clouded and think that everyone gets along and should sing kumbaya together...:)

·
Local Paperboy Hero
986 Posts
irieness said:
it's not that I'm mean...I just have no problem stating the truth...he has the biggest elitest attitude on the RM downhill forum and I love heckling those guys with little pee pee syndrome on there...you also might be onto something with the "front" hunch...it can be quite entertaining at times...

he had no problem stating that he thought only one person in the STINC vid had any style and how he was unimpressed with it...well, I was unimpressed with his filming skills...the riders were killing it though...

and people are under the misconception that pot makes you unable to state the obvious...even if that might be negative...pot doesn't make your perception clouded and think that everyone gets along and should sing kumbaya together...:)
Well stated. I apologize. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.