Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've been rather quiet on the forum since joining not long ago, as I've been pouring my time into a website I've put together regarding Barracuda.

It's pretty much finished, and the domain went active just a few minutes ago. I'd like to invite any and all that are interested to have a look and let me know if I've left something out. Collecting the information up to this point has been a daunting task, and I'm far from being done.

So that said, please drop by and have a look around. If you have anything to contribute (pictures of any bikes - yours or not, information, or even rumors), please drop a reply, pm, or use the contact form on the site, which will send an email straight to me.

http://www.barracudabicycles.com

Best,
Mark

·
Banned
2,989 Posts
my oldest daughter rides one....only non GT on my property. Picked it up a few years back as NOS when she was young and needed a small frame size. Remember riding back across Lake Michigan with their team on the ferry boat after the NORBA national in Traverse City, MI must have been 93 or4.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Haven't visited yet but will do in the next few days. This was an interesting company at a time that the industry was in full on craziness. We used to sell the brand and have many friends still on their cudas. Good luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi all,

Phase 2 of my website is now live, which is the Forums.

Now, I don't intend or want to take the place of Retrobike at all, but anyone interested in pure Barracuda chat is invited to come down and register. I'm going to announce in the other major internet Forums also, so with luck, I can get a good membership going.

Anyhow, thanks for looking!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha..

Nobody but nobody wants to eclipse Retrobike! But from all of the posts I've received from guests and lurkers on both this site and Retro, I think there's could be a niche for the small crowd that owns and loves Barracuda.

If not, I'll replace the Forums link on my site to a Rumpfy tribute page. :)

·
1,529 Posts
I think the site is cool, but dont feel hurt when the 'Cuda forum activity dies off. FATs have an arguably bigger fanbase, and that forum has been silent recently.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.