Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a spill yesterday; OTB at around 20 mph on a loose rocky downhill. Luckily it's only scrapes/bruising/swelling; nothing appears to be broken :) I took a look @ the XCE this morning and I can't see any damage from the wreck. Amazing. Those non-butted tubes are TOUGH.

Dave

·
Registered
22 Posts
My Turner is also still ticken

I took a spill about two months ago going probably about 25 down a hill. Shattered my hand in four places (just got my pins out), shattered my two front teeth and got a concussion. Probably three more weeks and I will be riding again. First ride will definitly be the ride that took my summer. FORTUNATELY, I am alive and my 5 spot is in perfect condition for my future ride.

TUrner makes one bad as bike.

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
steve3 said:
LMFAO!

And at the ER, all they kept asking me was, "Did you injure your testicles?" I would reply no, but they'd keep pushing me on it, like I'm hiding an injury to 'em. I tried really hard to keep a straight face. I did have a really good experience at the ER. They were really cool and professional.
You should have said, Testicles, I'm a Lance fan and as a sign of support I had one removed. However, since you asked, it is just fine.

Just to add to the humor, I had a physical earlier this year with the Nurse Practicioner at my Primary Care Physician's office. She had to check me for Testicle Cancer and hernia's, the problem was that she is damm cute and I had a hard time thinking about other things. Thank goodness I was able to think about something that kept my mind off how cute she was.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
CDMC said:
You should have said, Testicles, I'm a Lance fan and as a sign of support I had one removed...

Just to add to the humor...
Mind if I add a little humor? I have a good friend who, while in high school, had one of his testicles removed. That story was, in and of itself, humorous... well as humorous as loosing a testicle can be, but what is even funnier are the nicknames we gave him over the years. All of which were Star Wars related...

Jaba-The-Nut
Obi-One
Darth-Nuter
Hung-Solo

There were others but I've forgot most of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts