Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a great time! All the locals JP, Matt, OZ and everyone else ripped! we meet up at the park and rode for around 3 hours, we sessioned just about everything the park had to offer. its amazing what they have up there, its a perfect place to work on your skills, gain new ones or just ride! The park is all about progression, there are all different size obstacles and jumps. so you can start small, gain confidence and the work your way up to the big stuff!

hope you all like the pictures! im definitely coming back up!

thanks again guys for showing me around!:thumbsup:
Blake

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There are a lot of new jumps, including a BMX set of jumps, super steep stuff though.

also i noticed that a good hartail or light full suspension bike work best here, i was riding my freeride bike with 8 in travel and it was still fun, i just had to work a little harder than everyone else.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Khemical said:
Ha, that made me laugh. The park looks deserted but everyone is sessioning the jump over the pathway that doesn't even look like part of the park. Looks like a fun place for sure.
Most of the people that ride here show up around 12 to 1, i took these pictures at 9am in the morning, there was about 50 people or so there riding later on that day.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Cheese grater

In pic 3 of OP looks as if a missed jump would lead to CHEESE GRATING. Everything else looks good though. Been reading a lot about this place in the last few months, I'll give it a shot on my way back home from Palmdale sometime.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
East Bay Rich said:
Thanks for sharing the pics! Ever since I read your thread last week I've been crossing my fingers hoping you'd post a ride report : )
I'm hoping to heal up and plan a trip out there in '09, too. Maybe Springtime.
-ebR
It was awesome! i would definitely recommend a trip out there, they have a lot more to do and a lot of good ideas to work with!

heal up and get out there!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.