Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Yep, my thoughts are with Japan.
I was born in Christchurch, New Zealand which went through its own earthquake diasaster a couple of weeks ago killing 200 + and doing 15 Billion in damage
Todays earthquake and tsunami makes Christchurch look tame

·
Granny Gear Abuser
98 Posts
Or just live near the Atlantic.

It is truly tragic what has happened to Japan. Hopefully the outcome is not as grim as we think and that we send the proper types of help for the proper reasons.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I truly, truly do hope this doesn't turn out as badly as it sounds like it could

·
Vermonter to the Core
435 Posts
im watching the news right now.. sending prayers to families on our West Coast and across the pacific!
JEM

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Many thoughts and prayers of compassion and healing for this shattered country and the grieving and suffering people there.

·
Registered
12,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's really sad, those guys and girls inside some of those power plants that are in trouble, are in there right now sacrificing their lives in order to save other people. Some have already died. Those people are true heros.

·
Registered
12,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just heard on the news that the plant that is in the most trouble was going to be shut down and retired in two weeks, because of it's age. Two friggin weeks away!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts