Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
airwreck wrenched all weekend for our builds for our whistler trip. I just love the bronze color. Although I can't ever see riding this 40lb bike around our regular trails, it'll be my main squeeze for the next week. I usually ride a 5 spot and it's been perfect, but I'm not taking her on this next trip.:sad: The DHR is new, but the highline is his old bike, just repainted. Lucky we are the same size, I will get to try both!

Attachments

·
Dirt Diva Little h
540 Posts
Sweeeet!

Awesome rides! I love the bronze too. You will love the totem, I have coil one witht he lightest spring and it is the only fork I have used that actually need to use the compression dampening, it is sooo plush! Enjoy Whistler.....'m so jealous:D

·
Registered
282 Posts
nice temp!

looks like serious fun in the making!!

that is great that you two can swap bikes, that would be a major bonus ~ except that i'll bet when it's time for you to get something new that he would potentially ride/wear you get plenty of feedback on what it should be, huh? i guess that goes both ways. that would be really handy.

have fun on your trip, just don't tell the spot where you're going ;)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks they are very sweet rides indeed. I finally did a ride on it and it's sticks to the turns and I love how tiny it is. My inner chicken came out during that ride, but as far as the bike goes, it's certainly capable, I'll have to get used to the weight. I'm super stoked on the totem also, the 66sl that I rode last year is on and off and kept losing travel. It's got lotsa knobs that I don't know how to set, but so far it's plush. Yeah mtngirl, the sharing thing is good cuz when one of us forgets something at the trailhead, it's usually me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.