Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

I am French, and desolate for my English.
I am really happy to introduce you my surly 1X1. I left an asr sl for him, and I like it so much that I intend to come an instigator. I hope I shall show you soon of photographs of our randos in our nice region (le lot)

url=https://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=647&u=11585786]
[/url]

thank you the translator :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for a translator...

surly is not known france.i have an association and a forum:

https://www.forum.ride-air.fr/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=270
on the mtb

I was looking for a singlespeed not too expensive and steel. I mounted a surly 1X1 and I fell in love!
simplicity, steel, and the image of the mark.

to better know the brand, I create this topic, and I seek full of photos, videos on the web.

this is how I got here.

currently, I seek information on the instigator.

there must be 5 or 6 in france ... therefore not much

"merci pour votre accueil" thank you for your welcome ;-)

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
Les coureurs avec un intérêt toujours les bienvenus ici.

En ce qui concerne la bicyclette assurez-vous également à visiter le site flickr, comme il ya encore plus d'appui, dont une partie est un lien dans la "FAQ" fichiers et aussi ma signature en ligne pour les 1x1.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
small hike this afternoon on the town of sarrazac (Lot) France
petite randonnée cet après midi sur la commune de sarrazac (lot) France.

I start with the sun ... from the outset, I climbed up hills to find beautiful landscapes
je pars avec le soleil... dès le départ, je monte en haut des collines pour trouver de magnifiques paysages

but the rain has Stole
mais la pluie vient tout gacher...

but I decided to continue my walk anyway .. odors emerge through the rain, it is less heavy and the sky takes different colors ....
mais je décide de continuer quand même ma balade.. des odeurs se dégagent grâce à la pluie, il fait moins lourd et le ciel prend des couleurs différentes....

but I decided to continue my walk anyway .. odors emerge through the rain, it is less heavy and the sky takes different colors ....
I decide to go down in the valley by small paths in the woods .. m'abriter for a little anyway.
je décide de redescendre dans la vallée par de petits chemins en sous-bois.. pour m'abriter un peu quand même.

I crossed a few houses and monuments typical of the lot
je croise quelques maisons et monuments typiques du lot

church of valeyrac VIIIème siècle
église de valeyrac du VIII ème siècle

attic with his nutty visible
avec son grenier à noix visible

it was to show you a small village in the centre of france ...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thanks for posting! Like the scenery, too bad I can't talk french seems like a nice place for vacation even if it's a bit muddy! :)

Cool, looks like a green tunnel. =)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes, france, winter is a bit muddy depending on the region. that is why I have a surly 1X1. no maintenance, mechanical. not taking head!

i try to put photos of "rocamadour" summer .. it is very hot and it's beautiful ...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
merci crazyseb....

je vois qu'il y a du Ride Air présent sur ce forum... :)

there are some members of our community "Air Ride" who are joining us on this forum ...

if you want to join us on our forum and show us pictures of your regions, and your bike, with pleasure ...
Most speak English ;-)

http://www.forum.ride-air.fr

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Here are some photos around "rocamadour" (Jacques st path of compostel) ..

wonderful place to make vtt ..

(no surly on the pictures, because I had not yet).

I think the course again this summer with my surly ... I put photos

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.