Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
they rock

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
skinnyhippy said:
they rock
I find it funny that your name is Skinny"hippie" as you have 4-5 bikes and a "dirtbike"...

Anyhow, sick line up, I wish I had the cake to have a stable like that.

·
-arschloch-
867 Posts
sweet bikes, but do something about that cable-age on the On-One.

unless, of course, you were planning on doing barspins with your SS XC ride.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Bases are covered except you are missing one bike. Lets see, Light freeride, maybe some trail with the AC, Hardcore freeride with the Scream, Freeride hardtail with a sc, Freeride hardtail with dc, SS for xc.

You just need a general trail bike now. 5-spot maybe? Nice stable.

·
Clever Slogan
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know...

chuffer said:
sweet bikes, but do something about that cable-age on the On-One.

unless, of course, you were planning on doing barspins with your SS XC ride.
it's out of control...just bought that one back (sold it year ago for Whistler $$$), and haven't gotten around to setting it up just right as I'm waiting for a few odds & ends to show up in the mail. it is pretty skanky w/ an extra 20 ft. of cable!

·
Clever Slogan
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't really have tons of

O~Hi~O said:
I find it funny that your name is Skinny"hippie" as you have 4-5 bikes and a "dirtbike"...

cash tied up in these units...just good at picking stocks!

·
Clever Slogan
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the AC is my trailbike...

ronny said:
Bases are covered except you are missing one bike. Lets see, Light freeride, maybe some trail with the AC, Hardcore freeride with the Scream, Freeride hardtail with a sc, Freeride hardtail with dc, SS for xc.

You just need a general trail bike now. 5-spot maybe? Nice stable.
for now...been pondering something new, we'll see. I don't really do any freeride type trails with it. Also have a rigid ss about 2 mos. from completion...I'm building it w/ all free parts I can scrounge up in the basement of my LBS, it's an old Kona Cindercone 'mountain shock' steel hardtail, w/ a sweet blue/orange/green paint scheme, and I found a sweet Kona project II fork (orange) that's going on. Can't wait!

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
That stable is pretty nice!!! :D

It's how I invision mine to be someday....well, atleast the same types of bikes. :D

·
gnar, brah
1,861 Posts
O~Hi~O said:

Always thought that hippy is a state of mind, not of financial status...and then again, maybe he has $10,000 in bikes and $250 in cars. You never know. I thought having three bikes was a bit excessive. Don't know if I want to invest in a commuter or not...

·
Registered
736 Posts
Andrewpalooza said:
Always thought that hippy is a state of mind, not of financial status...and then again, maybe he has $10,000 in bikes and $250 in cars. You never know. I thought having three bikes was a bit excessive. Don't know if I want to invest in a commuter or not...
I was joking around but if you want to get technical I was refering to the stable as being excessively large for a hippy as most hippies I know ride to work on old bikes as they don't believe in supporting the man(tax's).

But mainly I was pointing out the dirtbike as that is big no no for most any hippie!

But again I was just crackin' fun at him in good humor... nice stable my man!

·
Registered
736 Posts
dirtypuke said:

here is my trail/free ride bike :D
Oh how I miss my KTM 520 sx... :(

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.