Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Metalheadbikerider
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think he may be on the path to overtraining and early burnout. He is only a year old and when he wants to read something he always grabs Friel's "Mtb Training Bible."
That and he is already skipping meals to make racing weight, and weighing the parts on his wagon. :D

·
mnoutain bkie rdier
2,823 Posts
free-agent said:
I think he may be on the path to overtraining and early burnout. He is only a year old and when he wants to read something he always grabs Friel's "Mtb Training Bible."
That and he is already skipping meals to make racing weight, and weighing the parts on his wagon. :D
Jensonusa.com has great deals going on carbon fiber tricycles and I just heard the I9 will be coming out with some sick wagon wheels for 2012. Just make sure that he sets up his tricycle tubeless. IF offers a ti pacifiers for toddlers looking to MTFU...I mean TTFU.

·
Metalheadbikerider
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice!

He will need to work on his hand strength to get those tires on...I hear they are a b!tch to set up tubeless without levers.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I took my step son yo Windham world cup last year. Afterwards he asked for course tape & stakes & a podium for christmas & named his pet fish Julian Absalon.

Once he got his course tape/ stakes & podium in place, he asked for a power meter so he could train for the world champs (which were held in our back yard).

He's 6.... :) gotta love the little ones & their imagination

·
Metalheadbikerider
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's awesome!

I am really looking forward to stuff like that. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.