saint derailleur
american racing rims and hubs
deity fantom stem
deity classic grips
deity pyston seat post
deity sygnal seat
avid elixer brakes
truvativ world cup bars.

sorry i dont know how to spin the pics i am just to excited about the new build and wanna post it up
Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Tire Wheel

Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle part Bicycle frame Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Wheel Tire

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel Bicycle part

·
local trails rider
12,300 Posts
Usually it is best to route the front brake hose on the inside of the fork leg: it is better protected there, less likely to get snagged on anything.

Nice build. Not really my favorite color combination, though (but it isn't my bike either :p ).

·
what the quan?!
263 Posts
Looks fun, not a fan of the purple but I kinda wish I had a dirt jumper I think I'm to old for that now haha .
I concur, sweet build there!

Man- I tried to revisit the DJ thing a couple years ago... my body just can't take it anymore (15 years ago it never would have posed a problem) heh! sold it on pinkbike after about 3 months.

I need rear suspension for anything jump related these days. :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Pretty sick build u got there. I think if I could start over I'd get a yeti.

The seat, was thinking of getting one how's it feel? Pretty soft? I sit down a good bit and my current seat (atomlab pimplite) is ravaging my taint. How u like the sygnal?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.