Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Rush for about 6 months now and couldn't be happier. The bike has gone through its toughest time in this past week and has excelled.

I had some time of work and took a seven day ride in Denmark where I live. 50% of the time I was on the road, where the other 50% was spent on marked mountainbike trails, trekking paths or dirt roads.

All in all I ended up riding 650km in seven days (app. 400 miles). It was done with 7kg of gear on my back, a 1,5kg one-man tent below the bar and a small saddlebag. And except for some spokes that needed tightening, I had no mechanical problems (not even a flat...)

I was a fantastic experience with adventure, lots of sun, a little loneliness, challenging tracks, cold feet and a great bike!

The pedaling efficiency has really proven itself as I have ridden both long stretches of asphalt and tracks with so many ruts that I don't believe I would have made it on a hardtail. Even with so much gear on my back and the bike, the suspension worked near to perfect - being still on the flats and as active as wanted in the rough.

Below are three pictures from the trip (they don't say much and are taken with the phone, but they give an impression of my setup)

Cheers
- OLLE

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks like a nice trip!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Thats a great getaway Olle

I'd like to have gone along on that epic ride- looks like some great trails- good write up Olle.:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts