Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
somewhere in socal
Joined
·
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
after two months of waiting for Intense to finish making my M3, they used it to fill a back order. luckily i was still able to get my hands on one. literally......
 

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
42,998 Posts
pics out of order???

u r going to really love that bike the first time you ride it.....it feels like u r cheating...it is that smooth through rockgardens....have fun with it....it looks great:thumbsup:
 

·
old broken downhiller
Joined
·
175 Posts
rm_racer said:
i love how it's not super blindingly polished. it's just right. looks great:thumbsup:
I was hoping for super blinding myself. Oh well - still looks great.

That's just begging for some kind of color following the lines in some spots and leaving the aluminum showing in others.

So Intense built you one of these, then sold it out from under you? That just blows ass...
 

·
somewhere in socal
Joined
·
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Big Mike said:
I was hoping for super blinding myself. Oh well - still looks great.

That's just begging for some kind of color following the lines in some spots and leaving the aluminum showing in others.

So Intense built you one of these, then sold it out from under you? That just blows ass...
it will blind soon enough.....
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
42,998 Posts
dezul43 said:
it will blind soon enough.....
so did u get it sicel brushed and now have it shined to maxium brightness....what is going on with it??
 

·
somewhere in socal
Joined
·
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
so did u get it sicel brushed and now have it shined to maxium brightness....what is going on with it??
used never-dull by hand first then mothers polish and mothers buffer attachment for my drill. what is a sicel brush?
 

·
Can I Borrow Some Style?
Joined
·
281 Posts
Djponee said:
hella clubbin
Please don't ever say that again.............ever

Your bike made me wet my pants, twice.
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
42,998 Posts
dezul43 said:
used never-dull by hand first then mothers polish and mothers buffer attachment for my drill. what is a sicel brush?
powdercoaters take this brush to smooth out welds and take little pits out.....also provides same finish look
 

·
moaaar shimz
Joined
·
9,125 Posts
SMT: There is no such thing as a "sicel brush". Sicels were one of the first habitants in Sicily, so that makes it a brush used/created by Sicels??

Sisal brush does exist, and it looks like this:

 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top