Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

My nut got squished by my squishy

1369 Views 17 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Gym123
Yep literally.
I was going down a very steep (to me) "hill" and to prevent me tipping forward, I stood up and moved my arse back as far a possible, then when I reached the bottom, it's abruptly followed by another ascending hill, that's when I accidentally sat on the rear wheel, and my arse got sucked between the front of the rear wheel and saddle post squishing my private ryan 馃ぃ (or ryan's private) parts. Dang I was in agony for about 30 minutes, after that I continued, still in a little pain and my inner thighs/groin are also sore.
I forgot to take a pic of where it happened... I should have, but my mind got lost at the time, thinking of my "future".

Pic for attention:

Bicycle Wheel Tire Cloud Land vehicle
See less See more
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Charlie:
Is it the frank or the beans?
Ted:
I don't know, both I guess.
Warren:
[from outside] Franks and Beans! Franks and Beans!
Charlie:
Oh man! How'd you get the beans above the frank?

:D
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep literally.
I was going down a very steep (to me) "hill" and to prevent me tipping forward, I stood up and moved my arse back as far a possible, then when I reached the bottom, it's abruptly followed by another ascending hill, that's when I accidentally sat on the rear wheel, and my arse got sucked between the front of the rear wheel and saddle post squishing my private ryan 馃ぃ (or ryan's private) parts. Dang I was in agony for about 30 minutes, after that I continued, still in a little pain and my inner thighs/groin are also sore.
I forgot to take a pic of where it happened... I should have, but my mind got lost at the time, thinking of my "future".

Pic for attention:

View attachment 1965494
That鈥檚 why all of us serious mtn bikers have our balls removed surgically. I would schedule it ASAP if I were you
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That's why Picard wears tightest speedo
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
If you鈥檙e saying what I think you鈥檙e saying, and I think I do, then that would mean there鈥檚 the possibility that Picard is fertile鈥︹od help us
  • Haha
bring back the 26ers.
Bring back the spandex.
In all seriousness, you would benefit from a longer dropper.
I mean you only get one set of peanuts. That justifies a few hundred dollars being spent.
That鈥檚 why all of us serious mtn bikers have our balls removed surgically. I would schedule it ASAP if I were you
I think that's just for the married dudes. ;)
For me, #1 priority for chammies is how comfortably and securely it holds the frank and beans.
who is Picard ?
  • Haha
who is Picard ?
Ever watch South Park? Picard is the real life Canadian that South Park basis their pretrial of Canadians on.
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Everything would've been fine if only you'd gotten those orange Santa Cruz stickers installed in time.
  • Haha
I feel your pain. About a month ago, my bike came to a sudden stop on a steep descent, I kept moving and then my nuts kindly acted as a cushion between the rest of me and the back of my saddle. I literally had a trailside check for blood (felt like there was). Two weeks later the soreness stopped.
Warren:
[from outside] Franks and Beans! Franks and Beans!
Have you seen my baseball?
Is this the reason for using a saddle bag?
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.