Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
You want to trade the most trendy and abundant frame du jour for a limited run turner big bike as if someone who got one didn't know exactly what they wanted?

Good luck

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
kid, ain't no one here gonna wanna trade their highline for your nomad. Perhaps you should take the advice given in your thread from the dh forum; http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=210300, about doing something to your suspension, like getting rid of the dhx-air, and getting a coil shock instead.

And besides, if someone was foolish enough to trade with you, you'd have to change your mtbr name.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll No.

Are you kidding?

step 1. sell nomad.

step 2. call Turner bikes with credit card...

step 3. Adorn the new frame with the most expensive parts in the universe.

step 4. post pics of yourself in a 'colorful' speedo going 3ft to flat on your new highline

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
Hey Nomadkid, I have a highline that i mite trade u but i gotta no wat cundision ur nomad is in cuz my highline is cherry wadda you think?

·
Registered
927 Posts
PSI said:
mmm, just too much overlap with my flux... the operative term is WANT not NEED
You WANT both a flux and a 6pack? Too many bikes! Maybe you NEED a Nomad! ;) ;) ;)

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Trade a Highline for a Nomad?

Maaaan you gotta be kiddin!!

I'll tell you what I will trade you though...

Just playin wit ya man. G'luck:D

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
doooode thats a sic ride i goota no how much dat ways mabee we can work out a trade for my hiline wadda you think?

·
Registered
927 Posts
why?

Seriously now, why do you want the nomad <-> highline switch?
Are you also considering others (bikes/forums) - e.g. Bullit / Uzzi / ... ?

Good luck! :)

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
:nono: Ah yes... I am going to find a blackboard and write "First search then post, first search then post..." 100 times.
Or just go ride...

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
hey kid i dont want ur nomad but can i tray'd u my hiline for that steanles steeul stova i can sea in the back of this pic? ask ur mom fur me if thats ok and ask her if she wil pay fur shiping thanks

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
Seriously. that's a nice looking stove. Mrs. Renegade and I are looking at getting some updated kitchen appliances, and she's all hot for stainless ones. If I can find a way to trade this kid Jubilee's highline for that stove, I'll be way out in front!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts