Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking around trying to figure out what bike to build,and I decided on a 2007 Knolly V-Tach frame.I basically want to set it up like my Demo9,but with 2 chainrings.I got the frame with a ROCO World Cup,since I love the ROCO on my Demo.I'll probably go with an 07 888,but I haven't decided if it will be the world cup or not.I know it's a heavy frame,but my goal is to be able to pedal it up(at least a little bit,I'm still gonna huck the crap out of it).Pedaling up on the Demo is no fun at all,especially since it's set up with 1 chainring.I really like small frame builders,and Knolly seems to be on point with his stuff.Any suggestions on how I can keep it kinda light?

·
MTBR member since 1998
185 Posts
Um, yeah, about your bike...
Just kidding. It's here, boxed, and should make it out today. Traffic was messed up yesterday with the snow, so it didn't make it to the shipper. Today, it should, unless the icy roads make me miss the cut off. I'm leaving early just in case.
If I had my camera, I'd shoot a photo for you just to stoke the anticipation.
I look forward to seeing it built up. Thanks for choosing Knolly Bikes.
Tim...almost 12" of fresh at his house.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanx Tim.No worries about the shipping issue.I can't wait to get that thing rollin' !:thumbsup:

·
MTBR member since 1998
185 Posts
You have a P.M.
Tim...no, not PMS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.