Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Grizzly
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received the Van Dessel Jersey Devil HT and the Ramble Tamble a couple days ago. My first impressions were very good. The frames are super light, and they look great. The dark, metallic colors go really well with the white decals. They have a very classic look to them.

In the next few days I will have them built up and can post complete bike pictures. For now this teaser will have to do: The Jersey Devil HT is in front, the Ramble Tamble in the back.

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts
alizbee said:
and the Ramble Tamble a couple days ago.
Perfect timing as I've penciled in the Ramble Tamble in my top 3 SS 29ers for my winter bike project. I am anxious to hear your thoughts on it.

It looks like exactly what I want, but I think I'd rather have steel than aluminum, but that is also what test rides are for.

Keep us posted. And the pic isn't showing up for me.

·
Grizzly
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
alizbee

what fork is on that?

riding the Full Squish one for a week or so and took it out for a nice 20 mile ride, climbs very well, not as plush in the rear as I hoped with such a beefy swing arm, and the White Bros fork not good IMHO. Be nice to try it with a reba.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.