Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Xpost edit:[repaired, Turner cs]

Well thanks to DT Greg team and all involved I been hooked up with some new Turners for 08 whoohooo, I haven't missed the UGI bus, thanks all, you guys are amazing and so are the new Turners, in the flesh theyre something else!

I hope Ive not missed anyone out! no details so I'm a bit blind:thumbsup:

The Turner box

Turner Mud, this will have me buzzing the singletrack in my dreams, oh ah italian roast:thumbsup:

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And the topping or the DHR of Hoodies, Im a hoodie boy as well, and dam I got my beanie and this on right now, this is one heck of a Hoodie, I tell ya and it looks dam good on too:D

Chur.. again to DT and Crew wow right now Im STOKED!

Now I will be driving all around me crazy wearing my new wardobe 24/7, I'm gonna be the new hot guy in the pool all Turnered out:D

Legends:thumbsup:

ya thought I was devoted before:p

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FoShizzle said:
man, this is all very cool stuff! what a gracious gesture from the man!
Way cool, am a stoked, yeah am suprised for sure I knew somehting was up but didn't expect that at all, Really lost for words, but as another Homer would say! I will ride the paint off them for sure and wear em with pride!

Its very cool..and no need to prove it, but from cool guys too:thumbsup:

Can't wait to go out to physio tomorrow in my new digs:D

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
006_007 said:
dig deep into that bag of "coffee" TA, there is something special hidden in there......
Huh, now ya got me scared:D

I want to keep the bag fresh, love the smell of the beans even from the outside, um have to wait to morning reluctant to break the seal:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.