Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dirt Diva Little h
540 Posts
Sweeeet!

Great looking ride. I love the look of the bottlerocket and green is my favorite color. What fork are you running and what does it weight? I got a new baby too. I have taken her for a full on thrashing yet but it should be fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great looking ride. I love the look of the bottlerocket and green is my favorite color. What fork are you running and what does it weight? I got a new baby too. I have taken her for a full on thrashing yet but it should be fun!
It has the 2006 Marzocchi 66RC2X on it, love it. Not sure how much the fork weighs, but the whole bike is 39 pounds.

·
ISO Gems...
549 Posts
Dig your ride...

Luvz2Ridez said:
It has the 2006 Marzocchi 66RC2X on it, love it. Not sure how much the fork weighs, but the whole bike is 39 pounds.
Beautiful Bottlerocket. I'd love to swing a leg over one one of these days. I'm running the same fork on my ride and after the break in (which doesn't take long) it's nothing but butter. Enjoy that sweet bike when the weather allows!

You otta post it here, it'll get the rest of the folks drooling...

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=259050

D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.