Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ride what you want!!
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I live really close to work.... 3 blocks away. It's pretty much to close to even ride a bike. Plus, my blur or BaSS weren't never to kind on my clothes when it got wet or when I'd snag a cuff in the chain so I'd never bother. Not any more.

Last week I bought myself a new 3 block commuter. My lbs had a Dyno that was a couple years old, left over from before GT went bankrupt. He cut me a deal and I have a new ride. Big, blue, coaster brakes, and one speed. I can now ride down to the Quickie Mart, grab a mighty 32oz diet pepsi to get me through the work day, and ride back one handed. I no longer have to worry about trying to stop with one hand brake and not spilling icy cold drinks all over myself. Big fenders to keep the mud off, chain guard to protect the pants, and a big cushy seat to keep my ass in shape.

george

·
34N 118W
2,246 Posts
Dynos rule!

had this Deuce for a few years now and it still kicks ass. Haven't done sh*t to it except ride it. Perfect for coffee runs, boardwalk cruises and drag racin'. I'm glad you & I got one while they were still around. I got my dad (72) one of these for x-mas and he cruises around his hood on it, lookin rad for the ladies.

Chicks dig 3" rear tires with flame-pattern treads :)

HW

Attachments

·
Ride what you want!!
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Parked it in the back of the classroom today for the first day of school and got a few ooohs and aaahs from a bunch of jaded highschool kids. What more can you ask for?

That red one is sweet.

Maybe we can start a Dyno picture thread.

george

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wow those are nice!

All I've got are a couple old Schwinns. I lower the gear ration on both by putting 36 tooth chain rings on the front. They are great for the local dirt roads and packed trails , but they don't look as nice as those cruiser you have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.