Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my brand new setup that I built yesterday and a little today. I would of been done eariler but drill kept on dieing.The highest part is about 5' 5" (or eye level to me) and I plan to make a drop in it and more stuff added on. Excuse my terable put together job. Any sugestions would be greatly aprechiated.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
landonvega said:
Any sugestions would be greatly aprechiated.
thats a nice build...looks sturdy...

i cant think of anything you could do to it apart from maby keep it going and put a see-saw up (teeter tottor) after a bit and or maby some up and downs or summin...it looks like u put it togeather well tho...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I was thinking of doing a teeter tator to drop. What I mean by that is make it flat then it teeters down a foot or so then hits a stop. After the drop mabey ill build a banked corner into a double. Or ill throw in this portable ramp i built in welding (pictured below).That should be cool.

My sweet jump

·
n00b eternal
633 Posts
nitro1636 said:
dude thats a killer launch ramp put that at the top of a hill and take some pictures of that... is that really portable though? how much does it weigh?
Yes that ramp is totally sweet. I like the Disco Monkey, too (or is that a Bumpy). Wish K2 still made em.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im planing to put it on top of a hill but my friend needs to get back from washington. And Its not heavy at all. Me being the big brute that i am :D I can lift It with one hand. On the down side it is kind of big and doesnt leave much room for my bike in the back of my truck.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yay!!

Today was the day that I rode my new setup. It took me 2 trys but i nailed it. The first time i kinda just froze up and jumped off my bike. The second time i cleaned it even though the stunt was shaking like a mofo. It was a blast and i pan building on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.