Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Those things are cool, lol. Of course NOT COOl for dj/biking areas.

Check out bcd's pitbike on Ridemonkey. He modded his with a Swinger 6-Way and a Marz Shiver.

·
SouthernDevilz/RoguePosse
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
Those things are cool, lol. Of course NOT COOl for dj/biking areas.

Check out bcd's pitbike on Ridemonkey. He modded his with a Swinger 6-Way and a Marz Shiver.
yeah that dude was at the last race we did in oklahoma

he had a vanilla rc on it that weekend but the shiver looked badass on it

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
mtboutkast said:
yeah that dude was at the last race we did in oklahoma

he had a vanilla rc on it that weekend but the shiver looked badass on it
Alex always seems to come up with sweet stuff whether it be with his mini motos or with bikes.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Check out bcd's pitbike on Ridemonkey. He modded his with a Swinger 6-Way and a Marz Shiver.[/QUOTE
marzocchi makes a special shiver for the mini they actually have 2 of them but there is one that looks exactly like a 05 just its for the mini...here is my custom 1985 z50 with a 88cc race head on it..super fast

Attachments

·
Beyond the stars
745 Posts
Is it just me or . . .

did no one notice that the dude has a motorcycle on the living room carpet and plywood on the windows?

Nothing says "crack house" like plywood on the windows! only thing missing is a coffee table with a 4 ft bambo bong and assorted buds, stems and seeds all spread out on top of old hustler and cherri magazines.

Now all you need is some guns and knives scattered around and you're all set . . .

even if you forget about all that stuff . . . assuming you are taller than, oh I don't know, say 4 ft 6inches you will be hard pressed to get anything other than "pit" use out of that very cool bike. So who's got 3, 4 or 5 bills to drop on such a toy?

Some dude owed you money for drugs and didn't have any cash so he gave you the bike, right?

all in all this is a very strange place (mtbr) and the peeps here are even stranger!

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DJBiker said:
did no one notice that the dude has a motorcycle on the living room carpet and plywood on the windows?

Nothing says "crack house" like plywood on the windows! only thing missing is a coffee table with a 4 ft bambo bong and assorted buds, stems and seeds all spread out on top of old hustler and cherri magazines.

Now all you need is some guns and knives scattered around and you're all set . . .

even if you forget about all that stuff . . . assuming you are taller than, oh I don't know, say 4 ft 6inches you will be hard pressed to get anything other than "pit" use out of that very cool bike. So who's got 3, 4 or 5 bills to drop on such a toy?

Some dude owed you money for drugs and didn't have any cash so he gave you the bike, right?

all in all this is a very strange place (mtbr) and the peeps here are even stranger!

come by anytime

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
mtboutkast said:
cant leave out the pitbull

Do you have a rusted through 70s Chevy C10 with empty beer cans in back and a gun rack in the rear window? :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
MTBSully said:
"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam!! I swear someday i kill this machine!" :D
Outkast....if you have any tattoos...that would just be the icing on the cake...now about them crack whores....whats a man gotta do???

hail to da pimp

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
gpz900 said:
Outkast....if you have any tattoos...that would just be the icing on the cake...now about them crack whores....whats a man gotta do???

hail to da pimp
hahaha ive seen you checkin out my tattoos and gettin that weird look in your eye like the one cooter gets when hes been drinking and playing with his dogs

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.