Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new vpx...

With the "lightweight" wheeset/tires (pictured) its about 39 lbs on the bathroom scale. Add a few more with the dh setup. I could lose some weight, maybe a 66sl ata fork, xt cranks, x4 stem and dhx air shock would cut a few lbs off, but thats a lot of cash. I'll probably just ride it as is and buy an xcish bike later.

I'm snowed in here in CO, I may head somewhere warm to go ride during spring break, no action shots until then :madman:

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,848 Posts
Nice ride, Dave!

I might head on over to Fruita/Junction, maybe Moab for a bit in February, if things get/stay decent over there mid-month. If it fits your schedule at all, you're more than welcome to come with.

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
scrublover said:
Nice ride, Dave!

I might head on over to Fruita/Junction, maybe Moab for a bit in February, if things get/stay decent over there mid-month. If it fits your schedule at all, you're more than welcome to come with.
I have Feb 24 - April 1st off. I would love to find somewhere to go ride during break. Until then, I'll have to work on getting back in shape from the holidays :eek:

I saw a pic of your Bullit with the new suspension, looks like some nice upgrades.

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ignazjr said:
Good pics, Dave - it turned out sweet! Have you had the chance to pedal around thru the muck yet?
No, I'm just letting the anticipation build and getting over this cold. Right now I'm sensitive to the frigid air more so than normal. I actually haven't tuned the derailleurs yet to keep me from from hurting myself. :D As soon as its above freezing I'll take her out.... which might be this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.