Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my Motolite! It took a while, but I made the jump (almost too late). I have a 2004 Stumpjumper FSR (it's been a great bike) that I'm using for some parts. I built up the Motolite and have been on one ride so far. I'm looking forward to a trip to Landahl in Blue Springs, MO this weekend. I also wanted to thank BikerBob for his help and wisdom. He returned my first email in less than 10 minutes. He answered every question. And he gave me a great deal on all the items I ordered from him. Thanks again Bob.
I know the Motolite is on the way out, and folks are pushing the FTM (a great bike I've read), but I've always had my heart set on the ML. It will be a great ride for a long time. See you on the trail!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pre-build pic

Here are the things I got from BikerBob:

Titus Motolite L
RockShox Revelation 426 dual air
Avid Elixir R disc brakes 185/160
Shimano XT front der.
Thomson Elite seatpost 27.2/330mm

The wheels, drivetrain, stem and bars for my build came from my stumpjumper. I'll try to get a completed pic later. I've been busy riding around the back yard and smiling. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had a great ride today at Landahl. Lots of rocky, technical stuff and also some big ring hardpack. I really enjoyed my new bike. I still need to sort out some of the suspension adjustments. I also need to shorten the brake hoses, but again, I'm very pleased with my new ride.

Attachments

·
redefined
278 Posts
Very nice. Love the grey.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts