Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got it today, its so nice, everything seems perfect, the size it just right, and i love the graphics. Its a christmas gift but i had too make sure it fit. :) I know a lot of people have them, whats your review of them?

·
where's the kick stand?
674 Posts
I have a madmax 2 (03 I think). I love it, but for xmas I'm getting the knew giro fullface, the remedy. I hope it's as nice as the madmax. I've broken 2 collar bones and had a load of other crashes in my madmax, thats why I decided to get a knew one.

·
Registered
497 Posts
HJB said:
Looks like it'll be hot. Not much ventilation.
There's tons of ventilation. Look closer. Bang for your buck, there isn't a better helmet. I'm on my second one, the first saved my melon taking a high speed digger (wide open ski slope, hit a gopher hole going ~40 mph), ended up w/ just a mild concussion. I am sold on Giro.

·
Registered
834 Posts
why would you make such a gay thread

jk nate
it looks sick. now your face wont be impaled by shards of plastic if you fall on you head

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
marsb said:
There's tons of ventilation. Look closer. Bang for your buck, there isn't a better helmet. I'm on my second one, the first saved my melon taking a high speed digger (wide open ski slope, hit a gopher hole going ~40 mph), ended up w/ just a mild concussion. I am sold on Giro.
My Deviant has more vents. :D

But yeah, I'm actually very fond of Giro helmets. I had an Animas that was stolen and I replaced it with a E2. Very light, and lots of ventilation for those hot epic rides. Really tough too. Took some nice hits and divers. Only problem is that the largest size they make the Mad Max II is a medium, and it's a little too snug around my head.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.