Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Loves His Sunday
Joined
·
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's pretty cool. It took me over a week to build (lack of time and daylight). At the end it is about a 5 foot drop to tranny. Hopefully Action pics Soon. May have to change a little because there is no run in due to lack of space. Here It Is.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
752 Posts
That does not look very strong.. Looks like a window shutter with 1x4 boards nailed to it? I am not trying to be crappy but I would not ride it...

This is how ladders should be built...

 

·
Uhhhhh...
Joined
·
2,894 Posts
Frankenschwinn said:
That does not look very strong.. Looks like a window shutter with 1x4 boards nailed to it? I am not trying to be crappy but I would not ride it...

This is how ladders should be built...
What race was that taken from?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
752 Posts
Comfort, Tx this weekend. That is Brian Boyd. Did you go to Clayton this weekend?
 

·
Loves His Sunday
Joined
·
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's stronger than it looks believe me I woldn't ride it if it wasn't solid. Plus I don't have the luber or money to buy lumber to build a better one. Just a backyard ladder built for fun.
 

·
Uhhhhh...
Joined
·
2,894 Posts
Frankenschwinn said:
Comfort, Tx this weekend. That is Brian Boyd. Did you go to Clayton this weekend?
Yea i know its Boyd. How come i didn't know about the race? Damn, oh well. Yea, me and jesse and the Fayetteville crew was there, along with denis and tyson and that dude with the Toyota truck.

What happens if it rains?
 

·
Sedona, Az USA
Joined
·
1,036 Posts
TheSherpa said:
Yea i know its Boyd. How come i didn't know about the race? Damn, oh well. Yea, me and jesse and the Fayetteville crew was there, along with denis and tyson and that dude with the Toyota truck.

What happens if it rains?
the Clayton couse could use alittle bit of rain this week. but not too much.

how did everyone like the course ??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,381 Posts
p.o.s.

mxrider489 said:
It's pretty cool. It took me over a week to build (lack of time and daylight). At the end it is about a 5 foot drop to tranny. Hopefully Action pics Soon. May have to change a little because there is no run in due to lack of space. Here It Is.
wow that is so weak. make it out of 4x4s and 2x2s and 1x4s it will last longer.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top