Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Freeriding Feline
2,548 Posts
Beautiful. I love white frames. Hate the cable rub though, which is what happened to my java 6.6. :(
Good luck with your new ride!

·
dirty trail dog
601 Posts
Nice! May I ask a few questions?

What was the delivery time on your frame? How long between placing the order and holding the frame in your hands? Did you hear anything about the availability of the current design since the new design is coming out in a few months?

I'm trying to plan my Heckler purchase. :)

Thanks

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
loadedcarp said:
Nice! May I ask a few questions?

What was the delivery time on your frame? How long between placing the order and holding the frame in your hands? Did you hear anything about the availability of the current design since the new design is coming out in a few months?

I'm trying to plan my Heckler purchase. :)

Thanks
Hey
I ordered it last Saturday and it was ready for me this Wednesday evening. But I think I got lucky and the UK distributor(Jungle) happened to have one on the shelf. I briefly looked into the new frame, but figured what with SC apparently suggesting May for the new frame, I doubt it'll be here till June or even July. What can I say, i'm a bit impatient lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.