Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new Fuel EX9 Monday. I really love the color. It even looks better than in the pictures.

Tire Motor vehicle Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Mode of transport

Unfortunately it has a leak in the rear shock so I had to take it back to the LBS today. :madman: Hopefully I will have it back by Saturday so that I can ride this weekend. It is replacing my old 2002 Jekyll. I really loved my Jekyll but I felt like it was time to upgrade. I can't wait to take it out and rip it up to see how it compares.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Picked up my new Fuel EX9 Monday. I really love the color. It even looks better than in the pictures.

View attachment 640571

Unfortunately it has a leak in the rear shock so I had to take it back to the LBS today. :madman: Hopefully I will have it back by Saturday so that I can ride this weekend. It is replacing my old 2002 Jekyll. I really loved my Jekyll but I felt like it was time to upgrade. I can't wait to take it out and rip it up to see how it compares.
That color does look much better in your picture than the Trek catalog shows! Very cool!

Have them contact Fox and get them to send you an upgraded shock.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Called the shop today and they called Trek this morning and they are sending out another shock. I asked if he thought Trek would get it right out so that I could possibly ride this weekend and he said maybe but don't hold my breath. lol Yes, it is definetly a Fox problem but since I just got the bike the LBS went through Trek to get another shock. Oh well, I don't blame anyone. I just wish Trek thought to themsleves, hey, this guy just bought a brand new bicycle and I'm sure he would like to ride it so lets get it out ASAP. I'll have it back next week so I still have plenty of time to ride it this year and I still got the ole reliable Jekyll I can ride this weekend if I want to. It's all good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.