Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
How do you like the fork? I'm in the process of building up my first 'play' HT and I think that I want to go with the Z1 Drop Off so I would interested in hearing your feedback on the fork.

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sexxxxxy fork.

The fork is amazing, you just have to get the lbs (if you don't already have a fork pump) to put about 20psi in the fork. It is a super plush fork w/ NO pedal bob. The black is super cool too. Maybe a tid bit on the heavy side? But no more weight than it needs to be, i mean it does it's job so well, it makes up for it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea steelhead frame, has held up very nicley. I wrecked it hard yesterday :-( oh well, didn't spend 700+ to not ride it hard... sadly i am selling it to my cousin so i can rock a new iron horse sgs pro dh. :cool:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
215.60 for the frame.
290.00 for the z1
89.00 for the steam/handel bars
130.00 for misc. parts i.e. spacers and such and labor b/c i could't get the damn chain spacers to fit right. so...

$724.60 USD.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Korrupt said:
215.60 for the frame.
290.00 for the z1
89.00 for the steam/handel bars
130.00 for misc. parts i.e. spacers and such and labor b/c i could't get the damn chain spacers to fit right. so...

$724.60 USD.
Wow is that cheap. Are you embarassed to ride it with no derailleurs? It wouldn't cost much more to get them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
was that sarcasim or are you for real? I thought it was a pretty damn good deal for what you get. I went SS and no derailer b/c i hated HATED HATTTTTED my derailers. ALWAYS gave me problems

that said, i am thinking of switching over to one b/c the horizontal dropouts are a b!tch

·
Registered
97 Posts
Serious

Korrupt said:
was that sarcasim or are you for real? I thought it was a pretty damn good deal for what you get. I went SS and no derailer b/c i hated HATED HATTTTTED my derailers. ALWAYS gave me problems

that said, i am thinking of switching over to one b/c the horizontal dropouts are a b!tch
I was serious. It's a lot of bike for the money. But I haven't ridden SS since BMX. Gears rule. Plus I have red ano derailleur pulleys that turn a lot of heads.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
haha

MulletsRuleAndSoDoI said:
Check out your grammar. And I'm stupid?
wow you are pretty dense. i was mimicing you oh smart one. oh by the way what maganess and Titanium parts are on this bike of yours that no one has ever seen. how much you spend you bike any way and what frame do you have? as far as im conserned you probly only own a walmart bike because i havent seen any picts of you riding anything. most likely your just jelus becuze you can't have any of these Rad bikes.

·
Registered
97 Posts
sure

NRTH SHORE said:
wow you are pretty dense. i was mimicing you oh smart one. oh by the way what maganess and Titanium parts are on this bike of yours that no one has ever seen. how much you spend you bike any way and what frame do you have? as far as im conserned you probly only own a walmart bike because i havent seen any picts of you riding anything. most likely your just jelus becuze you can't have any of these Rad bikes.
As you would say, I'm "jelus" of your obvious intelligence.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.