Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Looks sweet man. :cool: Get some action pics up QUICK! :)

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
Looks sweet man. :cool: Get some action pics up QUICK! :)
ill try but today was the first snow of the season, check out my video i posted earlier, the bike isnt ridable right now because it doesnt have a starnut, race, or a front wheel, i just put the bike together so i could take some pics.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
urbanfreerider666 said:
i love the UPS man, look at the present he bought me today:
Yeah... like he paid for it...

Nice fork... don't know about the frame...ask ur UPS lover to get u a new one...;)

·
Registered
1,230 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
RAMPAGE. said:
looks sick, must ride awsome.
wow..read the next post.

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
urbanfreerider666 said:
ill try but today was the first snow of the season, check out my video i posted earlier, the bike isnt ridable right now because it doesnt have a starnut, race, or a front wheel, i just put the bike together so i could take some pics.
Pull the race off your old fork. Hammer and screwdriver method works fine. Starnut... Fab up something similar to an Azonic Headlock to preload the bearings until you can get a real starnut. A long bolt and a couple of washers and nuts work wonders. No suggestions on the wheel.

That's sick looking. But I think you're going to want drop crowns for it since it's so tall. Haro doesn't recommend a DC fork on that frame as it is. Have fun once you get it all working.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,988 Posts
urbanfreerider666 said:
very nice...congrats to you....get a head lock instead of the star nut

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
XSL_WiLL said:
Pull the race off your old fork. Hammer and screwdriver method works fine. Starnut... Fab up something similar to an Azonic Headlock to preload the bearings until you can get a real starnut. A long bolt and a couple of washers and nuts work wonders. No suggestions on the wheel.

That's sick looking. But I think you're going to want drop crowns for it since it's so tall. Haro doesn't recommend a DC fork on that frame as it is. Have fun once you get it all working.
what does it matter? they wouldnt warrantee it even if it had a dirt jumper on it, just cuz there anal like that.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
XSL_WiLL said:

in 2004 they raced that same exact frame (extreme x3) with a double crown on it the whole season, ti think it will be fine

if i do break the frame it will probably still be warenteed

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
gotta love new gifts. ride it well, and get some action pictures up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts