Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here-just wanted to show my new EX 8 that I just picked up. We were in Durango last week and after renting an EX 7 I came across the deal for this one. So far very pleased (except that I am no longer in the mountains to ride but back home on the Texas coast)!

Steve

Attachments

·
*Contents Under Pressure
352 Posts
niice!!!! a great ride for sure

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very nice bike. I just picked one up yesterday in the same color. I would post a picture, but the bike looks the same and my back drop would not be nearly as nice as yours.

After a couple of trail rides I am very impressed. At the $2600 msrp, this bike would be worth the price, but at $1899 after the pro deal I am just blown away. Trek seems to really know how to make a great total package and not just hang pretty components off of a frame. Everything seems to work together extremely well. I test rode a few wunderbikes that were almost twice the price of the EX8, but I don't think they were any better. This is my third FS bike, but by far the best.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Excellent choice! The first year with that bike is like falling in love with a soul mate.
Amen to that! Totally transformed my riding.

mmm - now maybe a Top Fuel 9.8 to replace my 2004 Top Fuel.

·
*Contents Under Pressure
352 Posts
pagey said:
Amen to that! Totally transformed my riding.

mmm - now maybe a Top Fuel 9.8 to replace my 2004 Top Fuel.
perhaps a superfly 100 and a loan?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts