Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so yea thanks to my l.b.s for hookign me up big time i got this nasty new dj bike..it has to be the sweetest ive ever had............and in 3 weeks my bottlerockets coming :p

Parts: stypes on saint hubs..holyrollers..e-13 and raceface x type dh cranks and bb..hayes nine rear..saint derail...raceface evolve dh stem with truvativ team 31.8 bars..rockshox race pike..fsa pig headset...

·
Use this space for what?
219 Posts
Sick bike! What grips are those?! I've been searching for something like those for a long time

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
bikerdave52 said:
Haha soo true..hey how the jumps going
Painful. I ripped all the skin off of my palm for the 3rd time in the last 2 weeks. I ejected over the biggest dub, and took it straight to the hand.:madman: Felt like some one was holding a blowtorch to my hand.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
08nwsula said:
transition is taking over, and I like it
Ya about that its crazy the companys the **** great bikes great people...the shop i ride for just got them as a company and i got this frame and my bottlerocket coming...I wana become a team eastcoast rider for them

·
mtbr remember
4,356 Posts
Imperial said:
I hate skinny bike's,does not look unique at all
skinny bikes?
learn to look for craftsmanship. It's not about being unique all the time, it's about how it works. In the details my friend...
overweight, overbuilt and overkill bikes are put to shame in this game. Leave that for FR (which even here it's getting phased out as the label morphs into "slopestyle" :skep: ). which again brings me to wonder why this thread is in the DH/FR forum...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.