saint derailleur
american racing rims and hubs
deity fantom stem
deity classic grips
deity pyston seat post
deity sygnal seat
avid elixer brakes
truvativ world cup bars.

i am pretty happy with the way it all cam out. i might change the bar to a 2in rise and i need a different cassette i am thinking 11-23. the dude at my local shop decided not to listen and order a 11-32 but i wanna ride the bike so i am dealing with it till a new one comes in
Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Tire Wheel

Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle part Bicycle frame Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Wheel Tire

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel

Bicycle part Bicycle Bicycle accessory Bicycle frame Bicycle handlebar

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel Bicycle part

Bicycle part Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle accessory Bicycle drivetrain part Bicycle tire

Bicycle part Bicycle accessory Bicycle handlebar Bicycle Bicycle frame

·
Registered
875 Posts
Sickness :thumbsup:

Here goes my recent build. Running a lot of the same parts, just in different colors.
I just swapped my 2" bars for 3" and it made the bike much more fun for me. Go for the bar swap.

·
Broken but on the mend
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice man i love transition. i almost got a bank but the shop i ride for gave me the hook up on the yeti. i am going to ride the bike for a bit before i switch the bike. i have been on my dh bike all summer so i need to get used to a hardtail again before i make any changes but i cant wait to go hit some jumps tomorrow morning

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.