Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eeeeee!!! My new bike is here! It is so amazing and even more beautiful than I hoped it would be. I love that from afar it just looks black and isn't really that flashy, but up close it is WOW!!! The oil slick DMR Vault pedals just take it to the next level too!

This bike is absolutely amazing. I can't even explain the how or the why, but it feels almost effortless to ride. Sitting on it, it feels very similar to my 2015 Liv Lust, but it has that "more" I was looking for. Not only does it have the "more" that I was looking for in the suspension that soaks up all of the trail chatter and effortlessly coasts over rocks and roots, but surprisingly it has so much more get up and go as well. There is so much more output from this bike with the same input (effort on my part) on my old bike. I really could not be happier. This bike just feels so much more capable and confidence inspiring.

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I’m 5’2” with shoes on. I went with the size small. I didn’t have any luck finding an XS to demo and that’s the size I should be on based on Liv’s recommendations. I am glad I went with a small anyway though. It feels like it fits me perfectly.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Does anyone know if a water bottle (any size) will fit in the triangle of an XS Pique or Intrigue? I have used relocater kits like problem solvers has to move the mount a few inches down if needed.

Wife is 4'10"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.