1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post a pic - main changes are:

04' Monster T
MRP Slalom guide
WTB DH seat
Odyssey pedals
Custom Derailleur guard

And most importantly, NO FRAME STICKERS... thanks to all those who posted pics and opinions on the subject a couple of weeks ago....

Anyways, it rides like a dream, it's waaaay more bike than I need but it's helping build my skills...took it out to South Mountain yesterday, and it handled unbelievably...the Mr T's were the way to go, I don't even notice the weight once rolling. It does suck to lift up to my rook rack, though. Total weight - 48lbs.

Eric

Attachments

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Definitely one sexy bighit. Monster Ts are made for bighits.... nuff said.

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here you go...

X-Vert said:
Got a close up of the "derailleur guard"?
If interested, I can send you the name # number of the shop in Az that sells them. I guess they are made custom by a customer of theirs that either works in a machine shop or is a machinist....kinda pricey at $40 for what it is, but at $15 a pop for a new der. hanger, it's already paid for itself. (the pic was taken when new, it's pretty racked up now)

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
NICE Bighit man, I love mine, and your;s looks more badass than mine, lol
Hey I would be intrested... I busted two hangers and a derailleur this weekend...damn my shitty skills and DJing. But post up the phone # I would be very intrested in one.
L8R
Buck

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rage Cycles

Buck said:
NICE Bighit man, I love mine, and your;s looks more badass than mine, lol
Hey I would be intrested... I busted two hangers and a derailleur this weekend...damn my shitty skills and DJing. But post up the phone # I would be very intrested in one.
L8R
Buck
http://www.ragecycles.com/

They do work nice on Big Hits, don't be afraid to cinch it down tight on the chainstay. I used electrical tape around the tube first. Hope it works out. Thanks for the kind words about my bike.

Eric

1 - 12 of 12 Posts