Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Gravity Guy
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just uploaded a new video. It's a compilation of short clips taken around the region of my buddies and me during this past year. Includes DH racing (collegiate circuit), freeride and trails, and some dirt jumping. Let me know what you think!

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/51266/

edit: slightly better quality here:

-Brandon

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
Well done. I'd say your video was worth watching. I could make a few nit-picks, but I get the impression that all you editing was well thought out, and you did everything you did, for a reason. Nice work, and thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
654 Posts
great video! I thought 389 seconds was funny cause I have done that a couple times so I know what it feels like. I liked it when you played it backwards after. Where was that helmet cam footage from? Secret Trail? Anything in that video in fort collins besides the dirt jumps and that little pump track??

Once again, awesome video.

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
xlr8rbmx, very nice! I'm guessing you're from The Springs, right? How is it that we've never crossed paths? We ride the same trails in the same crappy weather. :p

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
I liked the moving shots with the DJ. Good camera work too, always keeping the rider in the middle of the shot. The wide shots with the rider coming from a distance, flying by the camera, then going off into the distance were very cool too. And its a nice mix of riding, not just rock garden after rock garden or big jump after big jump.

Nice work.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Niiice!

Very nice work - I am sure that took a lot of time to edit as it seems like that was a whole season of riding condensed into a wonderful sub-10 minute video that has a very finished look to it.

Great work! :thumbsup:

·
Gravity Guy
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the good words guys, I appreciate it!

idaho biker 90 said:
Where was that helmet cam footage from? Secret Trail? Anything in that video in fort collins besides the dirt jumps and that little pump track??
The helmet cam footage is from near the Springs. Not necessarily secret, but definitely "hidden". PM me for directions.

Unfortunately, no other riding in Ft Collins- haven't had a chance to ride trails around there yet. But my friend just moved there so hopefully in the near future.

madman133 said:
nice video! where is that at about 350-360? looks like fun but it doesnt look fmailiar to me...
That's from a race in Durango. I forget the exact name of the trail, but I will try to find out.

nickle said:
xlr8rbmx, very nice! I'm guessing you're from The Springs, right? How is it that we've never crossed paths? We ride the same trails in the same crappy weather.
Haha, there's never a bad time to ride! Yes, we're in the Springs- hit me up sometime we'll ride! I'm always down for Palmer or dirt jumping, or whatever

$ally Hu$tle said:
What school do you ride for??
We ride for Air Force Academy. Just went to mountain nationals and our team did pretty well :thumbsup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
great vid man, thanks for posting. :) I live in the springs too.. we should get up and ride sometime, and maybe carpool to the resorts next season.. I've only been here a bit over a year and don't know many other DHr's here.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.