Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sky was a great mixture of orange, red, pink and purples as I left for my 1hr+ drive to cubical hell this morning and it only got better once I got there.

Attachments

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
You're such a dog for posting a teaser like that.

Man I love that sparkle and it looks like the color changes slightly with the angle...Niiiiice!

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let me clarify a little. IT is not here yet but at least it has arrived at the Boutique Bikes from Turner:D . Esquire was kind enough to send me some pics and we're making arrangements to get it down south before the weekend.

More pics coming up. The first is for Bikezilla!

Attachments

·
Bodhisattva
10,848 Posts
Oooooohhhhhhhh :eek:

Green ICT stickers. I wonder if they flush down the toilet as well as the black ones.

Beautiful frame. Sorry to hear that you'll be leaving cubicle hell early this morning cause of the sudden onset of flu like symptoms.

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Squeaky Wheel said:
Oooooohhhhhhhh :eek:

Green ICT stickers. I wonder if they flush down the toilet as well as the black ones.

Beautiful frame. Sorry to hear that you'll be leaving cubicle hell early this morning cause of the sudden onset of flu like symptoms.
Flush???? What do you mean flush? I'm keeping my puke green ICT stickers. Maybe I'll get the Turner one to match!

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
Do NOT flush ICT stickers down the loo. They grow to be like 18 feet long in the sewers, their optimal and natural habitat. They then crawl out at night and feed on the entrails of nubile young virgins. They can only be destroyed on an altar using a blood sacrifice at midnight on a full moon to exorcise the demonic inhabitation by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, their foul creator.

·
Baked Alaskan
1,810 Posts
What is the official color? It looks like the cosmic orange on the Ventana's. Killer color, but cold hearted not posting a pic of the whole frame.

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I guess Tuner doesn't have the cool names for the colors - catalog calls it "Orange"!

Maybe I misunderstood the rules here? :confused: New bike announcements require a picture (I gave 4) I don't remember seeing "requires complete frame".

:p :p :p :p

I'll do a complete pic when I actually have it in my hands! Along with the complete build and specs. Until then the teasers are all you get!:D

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Squeaky Wheel said:
Hey, don't be so sensitive. I meant no insult to your cool green ICT stickers. I just thought you might need a 100% efficient toilet bowl to handle the ICT B.S.
Maybe someone at BB can send me a spare for the bowl! Although I need the extra efficiency in my car with the price of Gas!

·
Bodhisattva
10,848 Posts
SSINGA said:
Maybe someone at BB can send me a spare for the bowl! Although I need the extra efficiency in my car with the price of Gas!
I think your reluctance to remove the stickers are just the final vestiges of Ells separation anxiety disorder. It'll pass. Quickly. Takes about one ride. ;)

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
If the pic's don't do that color justice, then there just may be a color that could replace red in my book. It's already screaming my name.

Y'know that would look awesome with a set of reflective black Turner logos.

The ICT stickers prove we're all brothers under the skin right?....YEAH RIIIIIGGGGHHHT!

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Zilla - not sure about the gold and orange combo:confused: I picked up an Gold Answer Pro taper over the weekend,so I'll test it for ya!

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
I'd think black trim would make for great contrast.
Although I saw an orange Bullet with a polished rear and kit, and it looked nothing short of fantastic.

Is it my imagination or are those ICT stickers peeling already?:D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.