Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though I am sporting a chubie in a forum predominantly made up of men, I am now less ghey than before....and 60 grams heavier :thumbsup: (my fox weighed spot on 800 grams with 550 lb spring)

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,767 Posts
FoShizzle said:
Even though I am sporting a chubie in a forum predominantly made up of men, I am now less ghey than before....and 60 grams heavier :thumbsup: (my fox weighed spot on 800 grams with 550 lb spring)

How do ya like your Intense tires? They sure look out of place on a Turner.:eek:

·
Displaying UGI Symptoms
184 Posts
That thing sure is trick Fo! Please give us a ride comparison with that AVA on. I hope Crazy Fred doesn't bring the pain when he sees that you abandoned his white custom coil. Lets see, ......... now I only want to buy your brakes, your fork & your shock. Thank God I can't see what hubs you are running in that photo.

By the way, just because your bike is less ghey, that doesn't mean that you are. :)

·
thats right living legend
6,360 Posts
Time To Pint...

Without that white spring, she looks like she's missin a tooth?

Seriously Fo... you should at least give her a spin... you might like how she rides??? :thumbsup:

Remember this ain't no Ventena... you can ride it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
29Colossus said:
Now you can get rid of the rest of the white.

:thumbsup:
huh? why would i want my bike to look like everybody elses? I am stoked on the white

i may get the coil painted white at some point but i sure was not gonna ask Craig to do it....he is a real man.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DIRTJUNKIE said:
How do ya like your Intense tires? They sure look out of place on a Turner.:eek:
I dig the tires.....they are robust as all hell....just not feeling the love on the climbs compared to the Advantages. I dig em going down and they can easily run under 20 psi at my weight....hell, with 0 psi they would probably be fine...heavy as a mofo though.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Squeaky Wheel said:
Wow. That SoCal dirt sure is clean.

You ride that thing yet?
ha ha...funny thing is, yeah, i have ridden it about 10 times or so......it has been SO dry out here that there is not a drop of water in any of my local trails and the dust is all we got.

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Did you say you were at your LBS getting you hose braided?

I realy doubt your hose is the longest eva!
eva:thumbsup:

arghh never mind its too late Im knackered:eek::D

Sorry Fo Im jacking yr thread a little but its relevant since ya know I had some brake issues hopefully this solves it and the leaking top cap (replaced)
the braided hoses do give a better feel fer sure the litmus test tommorrow:eek:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.