Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AKA; Jimmy Tango
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like this bike. Yeah, there are additions I would like to make, but now is not the time. I have a blast every time I ride it, and handles really quick. A year has passed and the bike has held up well, except for a fork that split in two at the axle mounts and brake arch. My friends who have the Sessions have all had to replace their pivots. This frame is durable and done right. Nothing exotic, but quality.

Attachments

·
AKA; Jimmy Tango
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When switched to timberwolfs from the big earls the weight fell to 41 pounds. The bike truly does hide its weight. And when I say it is snappy, I am referring to its geometry and handling, and "pedaling out" characteristics. Whats the deal with the police stickers? I don't know, I like them on the all black, but lately I have been on the fence with whether I still want them there, I don't know, ultimatley, I don't really care anymore. If I slide 50 yards down the trail and they scrape off, thats fine. Don't really care.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.