Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MTB enough. It may look road, but it digs on the singletrack.

So the decal started to flake a bit and I treated it like a scab. Now I have an IPO, sorry Tony!

This is my hodge podge bike, due to different preferences, mysterious spare parts, and costly mistakes. rear wheel is an aerohead rim and an iro flip flop, front wheel is an alex dh something off my cross check (damaged the IRO wheel hitting a curb in the dark.) 700x30 michelin cyclocross jet in the back and a 700x32 speedmax in the front. wtb seat off my monocog (which now has the brooks for kicks), salsa bell laps wrapped in scraps. time pedals, 18t acs and surly fixed, and a flimsy 39t chainring that miraculously hasn't folded on me yet.

it could be pretty, but its not. I have a new found love for this bike ever since switching it over to more of a cross bike and less of an urban fixie (had 70s moustache bars and slickosaruses before.) Races single speed cyclocross last weekend and it was a ball.

Here's too all the cluster bikes. Steal the thread and post yours, I'd like to see them!

·
In FTF We Trust
1,815 Posts
And here I thought you were talking about your Initial Public Offering.

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
16,707 Posts
el-cid said:
And here I thought you were talking about your Initial Public Offering.
Me, too. I opened this thread hoping to find a fellow cyclist's startup where I might invest a couple hundred thousand. Dang.

Anyway, nice sled... out here in Oregon it would work fine for 5 or 6 months of the year... but not this time of year or for the next 4 months... floatation required for our brand of muck. shiggy got me to try drop bars off-road about 18 years ago. I gave it a whirl for a summer but let's just say, "to each his own."

If you like what you ride, that's all the matters. Nice IPO. :thumbsup:

--Sparty

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
dabioman said:
Nice all purpose machine. Now turn the O into an A and you have it made.
IPO becomes IPA? I like a nice Indian Pale Ale as much as the next guy, but I would vote to change the I to an E, and ride it like you are on performance enhancers.

Nice Bike! It is cool to see something different posted up once in a while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.