Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
jcard14
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on a set of I9 Enduros for 2 1/2 years now....and they still are as solid and true as the day I purchased them. I have never had one single issue with them....NOT ONE!

Really, the purpose of this post is to just say thank you to the team at I9 and most importantly, to my wheelset, for being so damn awesome!!

I may live in Florida, but at 200 pounds, the roots and rocks down here can really destroy a wheelset pretty quickly. I was at a point where I would have my wheels trued twice a month...my I9's have never been trued!

I just got back from Colorado last week (and am going back in less than 2 weeks) and on a group ride one of my fellow riders broke two spokes...not sure how it happened but it sucked for him (he had to walk to town) and it just reminded me how blessed I really am.

I am out west (Oregon and Colorado) 2-4 times a year to ride and I always get quizzical looks at my wheels, they appear to be under the radar out there...if you don't know about the I9's...you need to do your homework...they are the best!

So thanks again to I9 and my wheels...you make my ride the best it can be!

·
jcard14
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never uploaded pics before but here you go...

These pictures were taken back in 2007 when I first got the wheels...I will post new pics later on my current bike...

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
looking good. thanks for sharing.

btw, noticed you ran the front brake line on the outside. this could possibly lead to a snag or something sharp (i.e. rock) could cut the line when the bike is laid down sideways in a crash. it's recommended to run the line on the inside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts