Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
nycmtb.com
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a pick-up truck and acquired a 2006 Foes DHS Mono frame with it.:thumbsup:
I stripped the paint and was gonna powder coat it but I really liked the raw aluminum so I just added some custom decals and rebuilt it using some old and new parts.

btw, all decals were made by FOUR20SIX Graffix & Designs. [email protected]

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
bastard4life said:
I bought a pick-up truck and acquired a 2006 Foes DHS Mono frame with it.:thumbsup:
I stripped the paint and was gonna powder coat it but I really liked the raw aluminum so I just added some custom decals and rebuilt it using some old and new parts.

btw, all decals were made by FOUR20SIX Graffix & Designs. [email protected]
Nice bike, but I don't get the dunkin donuts theme...

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
bastard4life said:
I don't get it that you don't get it. What's to get? It's just supposed to be different and humorous...
I got that, but I still don't get it. :D

My wife thinks it's cool though, if that makes you feel better.:thumbsup:

·
Dirt Rag Extraordinaire
637 Posts
hey, i love the decals, they're PHAT!

they just work; i'm totally down with the theme of sugary gluttony and (corporate, even) excess on a stripped down gravity weapon, a Foes DHS Mono no less. what spectacular irony, very artistic. they're highly individualistic, quite hilarious, and a real talking point on the trail or on your mantlepiece, where i'd have such a unique beast installed when not riding. i wouldn't doubt for a second that a lot of yanks just 'don't get it', because irony is simply lost on them. i bet that guy didn't find the satirical masterpiece, 'Team America' funny either.

good sh!t mate :thumbsup:

·
Elitest thrill junkie
37,937 Posts
m0ngy said:
hey, i love the decals, they're PHAT!

they just work; i'm totally down with the theme of sugary gluttony and (corporate, even) excess on a stripped down gravity weapon, a Foes DHS Mono no less.:
Ok, but a $5000 DH bike isn't really ironic then, it's actually a good example of sugary gluttony and excess.

·
redefined
278 Posts
Nice bike. Love the decals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts