Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I want to share with you the first video, just got my new GoPro HD Camera and I couldnt wait to get some footage, last saturday went out with my kid and some friends, please check it out and let me know your comments.

The video was recorded at "Parque La Democracia" in Guatemala City, Central America :thumbsup:

http://vimeo.com/25014091

·
kevboz
93 Posts
cool editing but I think your timestream is not matching with that video was recorded in.. hence the Benny Hill (sped-up) look

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool editing but I think your timestream is not matching with that video was recorded in.. hence the Benny Hill (sped-up) look
I speeded up the video in most of the film in order to get more action in, I think I'll use less of that next time, already started working on the footage from Sunday's ride, this time we went outside the real deal, we did a lot of single trail, I'll upload it later on this week (hopefully)

·
Registered
46 Posts
great vid. i was wondering why the little guy kept sliding haha.
also i thought for a second there that the music was from Alux Nahual.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good! I'm planning on picking up one of these before a trip to Colorado in August.
you have too! they are great, I love it, I am already working on another video, it looks great and it was shot at 720p, you can go up to 1080p and it will look great

1 - 9 of 9 Posts