Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
Wow, FTM exo! Bike looks great. How does it compare to the White and what else can you tell us about the ride differences.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Really nice for your first Titus, you didn't cut any corners. Thats a great looking FTM. Couple of questions though... what seatpost are you using, it really matches perfectly. How do you like the crankset you have on there?

·
Titanium is for real
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vespasianus said:
Wow, FTM exo! Bike looks great. How does it compare to the White and what else can you tell us about the ride differences.
I for sure was pleased with the Whyte 46 - but it needed more "attention". Its like the FTM is more easy ridden and more balanced. I feel it is stiff but yet forgiving. I think it handles thight cornering and switchbacks better than the Whyte 46. Regarding the suspension the FTM is a little behind the Whyte 46 - the quadlink 4 - 6 " adjustable rear suspension was very good and easy "tuneable" to my riding style and riding places. Thougt it has to be said that the FTM is not "broken in" yet and i have to play a little more with low speed compression set up of the fork and probably also a little more with the RP23

The finish of the frame is absolute flawless and at the same level as my Lynskey M220

For me this is the perfect do it all bike and it is build with parts that can be ridden hard without comprising the longevity.

Morbersmed

·
Titanium is for real
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rodent Snapper said:
Really nice for your first Titus, you didn't cut any corners. Thats a great looking FTM. Couple of questions though... what seatpost are you using, it really matches perfectly. How do you like the crankset you have on there?
Thanks for the comments.

The seatpost is a Titus Ti seatpost and yes i also think it fits the bike well.

I like the crankset wery much. The Q-rings fits my riding style good - gives me benefit of riding with higher torque and low rpms. I do know its not the lightest but again the bike is built to be ridden.

Morbergsmed

·
At Work
1,842 Posts
Got back on mine after a month off (Sick, Child Sick, etc)........ Man it felt great!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice looking FTM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.